(Senario: The children wanted me to relax for a little bit after working so hard so they decided they wanted to massage me. Why not? I could use a little relaxin'. So I lay down and little MJ is rubbing my toes, CL is working on my right arm and ALW working out the kinks on my left arm. After a few seconds of that here's what happens next...)
Me: Wow kids, thanks! That was really nice.
MJ: You're welcome, Mama.
ALW: No problem!
CL: We love you Mommy. OK, enough massage. Now we need to get pickles for your eyes.
Me: Pickles?!
CL: Yeah, Mommy. I saw on TV that you have to put pickles on your eyes when your eyes are tired and your eyes look really tired Mom.
What show is she watchin'? The better question is...do I really look THAT tired? :) LOL!
I guess they do look like pickles. :)

3 comments:
that is hilarious!!! can they come over and give me a massage too...oh and tell them don't forget the pickles! I love your kids!
That's too cute!!!
Pickles on the eyes work like a miracle, seriously!!
Post a Comment